Carlton, Melbourne-North, VIC
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
DRUMMOND APARTMENTS is conveniently located on a quiet leafy street of Drummond, parallel to vibrant "Lygon Street", and is within walking distance to everything!!! In less than a minute, you could walk to Lygon Shopping Plaza, Safeway supermarket (45 seconds walking distance), NOVA Cinema, Department stores, Elgin Street's shopping outlets, and the best of all, the famous "Lygon Street Italian Heart of the City", world-renowned for its cosmopolitan charm and culinary delights of the many international restaurants, gourmet delicatessens and caf. There are over 280 restaurants, cafes, bars, coffee shops, and boutique fashion stores for you to choose from.
The ONE BEDROOM Apartment is light & spacious. It consists of FULL KITCHEN facilities (NOT kitchenette): refrigerator, proper Stove Oven with four gas burners, crockery, cutlery, detergent, cookware and glassware, microwave, kettle, toaster, and coffee tea making essentials. The apartment has a separate lounge area, separate bedroom, kitchen, balcony, and ensuite bathroom. It consists of a Queen bed, and Sofa Double Bed, Writing desk, coffee table, TV, VCR or DVD player, "cordless" private telephone number, iron & ironing board, hair dryer, individually controlled heating air conditioning unit, and spacious wardrobe. There are extra pillow, blankets, hangers, and towels in each apartment, As well, you will have 24 hours 7 days access to the Laundry room with washing machine and Dryer.…
With FREE Tourist bus and regular public transports just around the corner, DRUMMOND APARTMENTS offers you easy access to City Centre and walking distance to Melbourne's Museum, IMAX 3D Cinema, Majestic Royal Exhibition Building, Carlton Gardens, Melbourne University, RMIT University, and major hospitals such as Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Women's Hospital, and St Vincent hospital. Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne Zoo is only a Tram ride away
DRUMMOND ONE BEDROOM Apartment offers business and leisure travelers with quality accommodation at affordable prices. It has been nationally accredited by AAA Tourism and was awarded with a 3.5 Stars quality standard. Housekeeping services can be DAILY Monday to Friday, or Weekly Servicing, or once off departure cleaning. Other services when you required are as follows: Secretarial services, Typing, Laser Printing, Faxing, Scanning and Copying. As well as On site Carparking and Valet Dry Cleaning. All apartments have access to HIGH-SPEED Wireless Internet service and there is secure onsite car parking available
To make your stay enjoyable: -
1. Lygon Shopping Plaza, Safeway Supermarket, and Elgin's Shopping Outlets is within a minute walk (approx 45 seconds)
2. Dine, Shop, and meet-up in the famous "Lygon Street". DRUMMOND APARTMENTS is located parallel to Lygon Street.
3. Carlton YMCA Fitness Centre (swimming pool, Gym, Weights, Sauna, & Spa) is only 4-5 mins walk.
4. Melbourne's Museum, IMAX cinema, majestic Royal Exhibition Building and Carlton Gardens are within walking distance (10 -14 mins walk)
5. FREE Tourist Bus and regular Trams and buses just around the corner of DRUMMOND APARTMENTS.
6. Queen Victoria Market and Melbourne Zoo is Tram ride away.
7. CITY centre: 2 - 3 mins drive or 25-30 minutes walk.
8. Other nearby location: -
Melbourne University, RMIT University, and major hospitals such as Royal Melbourne Hospital, Royal Women's Hospital, and St Vincent hospital
9. All Apartments have access to HIGH SPEED internet service & Private telephone
10. Onsite Carparking
11. 24 7 days access to indoor Washing Machine and Dryer -commercial quality. FREE Washing powder.
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- Minimum Stay 1 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Victor was excellent, very helpful. Except the room really shouldn't have been rented out for 3 people.
The property is in a great location. It is close to the cinema, cafes, supermarket, bookshops and tram stop. There is a good sized fridge, cooking facilities and the queen bed is comfortable. The pro…
Questions & Answers
Which level is the apartment on and is there an elevator?
We have ground floor, level 1 and level 2. There is no elevator, only stairs.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- DVD Player
- Child friendly
- Off Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $120 to $196 per night*
Min 1 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.