Blairgowrie, Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Swimming pool
- Pets allowed
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
This family friendly fully self contained cottage is adjacent to our Bayplay group lodge, perfect for family holidays or romantic getaways. There is a pool available for your use and the beach is just a 5 minute stroll along a sandy path. Enjoy the clear night skies for star gazing and watch the possums frolic from tree to tree. You'll feel at home with us during your next stay in Blairgowrie.
- 2 bedrooms - 1 Queen bed, 1 double bunk.
- Swimming Pool (see terms & conditions)
- Enclosed garden, deck and BBQ area
- Children's sand pit
- 100m to playground
- Parking on site for up to 2 vehicles
- Fully self-contained kitchen
- TV, DVD and small stereo/radio
- Family friendly accommodation
- Pet friendly: upon request
- Linen & Bedding Provided…
- Towels: Available for hire
Bayplay also offer a range of things to do during your holiday on the Mornington Peninsula.
Bayplay activity options include:
- Sea kayak the dolphin sanctuary
- Snorkeling with the Sea Dragons
- Bike Riding Tours to Pt Nepean
- Dolphin Swims
- Horse Riding on the beach or winery rides
- Surf lessons
- Hire a kayak, bike or stand up paddle board
- Learn to scuba dive - PADI
- Guided scuba dive to the "Fab Five"
- Dive the HMAS Canberra or a submarine.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 0 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Camp kitchen
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- BBQ - Gas
- DVD Player
- Accept MasterCard
- Accept VISA
- No smoking
- Pets permitted
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Tour desk
Tranquil and quiet with no interruptions, Privacy from other guests in living and activity areas
Less than 5 minutes walk to the beach, Less than 5 minutes drive to the beach, Relax by the pool after the beach
Canoeing & Kayaking
Canoe and/or Kayak facilities available on-site., Canoe and/or Kayak facilities available nearby, Less than 5 minutes walk to water, Less than 5 minutes drive to water
Close to Public Transport
Public transport within 5 minute walk, Public transport within 10 minute walk, Bus service
Ecological information and activities on site, Recycling facilities available, Building made from ecologically friendly materials
Portacot available, Fenced/safe outdoor play area, Children's playground equipment
Fishing spots available nearby, Located less than 5 minute drive to water, Boatramp within 5 minute drive, Boat hire available nearby
Gay & Lesbian friendly
All guests welcome
Horse riding available nearby
Scuba diving available nearby, Scuba diving gear available onsite
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $145 to $195 per night*
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.