Portsea, Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Guests: 11
- Bedrooms: 5
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Single, 1x Twin Singles
Bedroom 4 - 5x Single
- Bathrooms: 3
- Alarm System
- Beach Getaway
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Cliff Cottage is a dream beach house; up on the hill overlooking Portsea treetops, halfway betwwen the 2 beaches. Great set up for an escape from city life. Two large outdoor balcony areas for relaxed lunches. Lovely open fireplace with lovely vistas. Trampoline and tree house for the kids and plenty of garden to run around in...
Mid point between front and back beaches. Easy walks in all directions. Sorrento nearby. Wineries, horseriding, golf, shopping, Rye Carnival, rollerskating, all accessible.
Suit 2 families. Sleeps a total of 11. (2 bedrooms with queen beds and 2 other rooms with a total of 7 single beds.) 3rd and 4th bedrooms are co-joined downstairs; 3rd bedroom includes a bunk bed and a trundle (top bunk suitable for only for child) and another single and trundle. 4th bedroom has one single and 1 trundle beds (with an ensuite bathroom). (No door on 4th bedroomkids space) Kids downstairs, sleep 6 kids in co-joining rooms with TV, DVD and VCR. Mostly suitable for maximum of 8 adults. (No schoolies etc)…
Bed linen can be supplied on request. (Laundry charge applies). Towels not usually supplied.
The beach house is not suitable for more than 9 adults. Not set up for schoolies and alike. It is a wonderful place in a great location, for a family holiday with plenty of open space, a trampoline and a pirate shanty. The house is open and relaxed and just what a beach house is supposed to be. Just add sand and water.
:: Relax :: Enjoy :: Let the world disappear ::
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $1,000
Guest reviews & questions
This feels like a well lived family holiday home. You feel like you can totally relax and connect to this house. It was a pleasure to stay at.
perfect for families with children
Questions & Answers
Please inform if the quote includes linen, cleaning and extra persons?
Linen is optional at $20 per person. Welcome to bring your own. Towels are not included but …
Is a portacot provided?
Please bring your own portacot or arrange for hire.
Is there any way to swap the child single bed for a single bed suitable for an adult?
There is a room with an adult sized single bed and also an iron french bed (it's just a bit …
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Beach Getaway
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Horse Riding
- Swimming Activities
- Walking or Hiking
- Wine tasting/tours
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Level access
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Alarm System
- Off Street Parking
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Single, 1x Twin Singles
- Bedroom 4 – 5x Single
- Departure Clean - $165 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $20 inc. GST Per Person (applies when more than 6 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Booking (applies when more than 6 Children)
- Linen Hire - $20 inc. GST Per Person
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $20 inc. GST Per Person
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $435 to $653 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.