Bayplay Beach Apartments - Portsea
Portsea, Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Guests: 20
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
The Bayplay Apartments offers group accommodation directly opposite the Portsea Pub and bay beaches. These self contained apartments are decked out with all the modern comforts and close to Mornington Peninsula attractions such as long sandy beaches, golf courses & the Peninsula Hot Springs.
- Bayplay Apartments - Portsea
* 3 bedrooms - 10 beds (2 Queen, 8 Single bunk style)
* Bathroom (3 showers and 1 toilet)
* Large Spacious Lounge with TV/DVD/Stereo
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Side and back entrance
* BYO Towels & Linen
* Directly opposite Portsea Beach!
* Directly opposite Portsea Park and Shops
* 2 bedrooms and one loft room - 12 beds (1 Queen, 2 doubles (1x fold-out couch), 9 Single bunk style)…
* 1 Bathroom (1 shower and 1 toilet)
* Lounge with TV/DVD
* Fully equipped kitchen with Stereo
* Outdoor deck and BBQ!
* Rear entrance from the deck
* BYO Towels & linen
* Directly opposite Portsea Beach!
* Directly opposite Portsea Park and Shops
Location - Portsea Township, 2nd Floor, 3755 Pt Nepean Rd, Portsea
Located across the road from Portsea Pier and the Portsea Hotel. Local Facilities include Portsea Park with playground and electric bbq's, Portsea beach, Shops, and the well known Portsea Hotel. 10 min walk to Surf Beaches, 1km from Point Nepean, 4 km from Sorrento.
Bayplay activity options include:
- Sea kayak the dolphin sanctuary
- Snorkeling with the Sea Dragons
- Bike Riding Tours to Pt Nepean
- Dolphin Swims
- Horse Riding on the beach or winery rides
- Surf lessons
- Hire a kayak, bike or stand up paddle board
- Learn to scuba dive - PADI
- Guided scuba dive to the "Fab Five"
- Dive the HMAS Canberra or a submarine. Local Information
- Walk to Mornington Peninsula National Park and Pt Nepean
- Peninsula Hot Springs: 20 min drive
- Close to Mornington Peninsula Golf Courses
- Opposite Portsea Hotel
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 1 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Fishing Nearby
- Horse Riding
- School Group
- Scuba diving
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Wedding venue
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Gas Stove
- Heaters provided
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Accept MasterCard
- Accept VISA
- Child friendly
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Tour desk
- Public transport
Less than 5 minutes walk to the beach, Less than 5 minutes drive to the beach
Bushwalking & wilderness
Bushwalking and wilderness experiences located nearby, Bushwalking maps provided, Located near a National Park
Canoeing & Kayaking
Canoe and/or Kayak facilities available on-site., Guests welcome to bring their own canoe/kayak, Secure storage facilities available, Less than 5 minutes walk to water, Less than 5 minutes drive to water
Close to Public Transport
Public transport within 5 minute walk, Public transport within 10 minute walk, Bus service
Portacot available, Games/videos for children over 12 available, Fenced/safe outdoor play area
Fishing spots available nearby, Located less than 5 mins walk to water, Located less than 5 minute drive to water
Horse riding available nearby
Scuba diving gear available onsite
Group accommodation available
Popular windsurfing and/or kitesailing spots nearby
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $195 to $295 per night*
Min 1 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.