Rye Beach House
Rye, Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Guests: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Double
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
The Rye Beach House is situated on a quiet street with the Peninsula Pantry at the end of the street only a short 10 minute walk away. Conveniently located half-way between both back beach and front beach.
The property features:
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Brand new, fully equipped kitchen with all crockery and cutlery, cooking utensils, gas stoveoven, microwave, fridgefreezer, dishwasher
- 40" Sony LCD TV, DVD player and new Sony stereo (with iPodiPhone dock and CD player)
- Large outdoor area with seating for 8 plus new 4 burner BBQ, perfect for entertaining
- Brand new furniture and appliances throughout
- Modern bathroom with a separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet and laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board…
- Ducted gas heating
- Portable air conditioner
- 2 Queen beds, 1 double bed (bedrooms separate from living areas)
- Ample off street parking
- Bedding, linen & towels NOT supplied
- Pets not allowed
- No schoolies
The Rye Beach House is central to both back beach and front beach with shops, supermarkets, restaurants, golf courses, wineries and day spas close by.
The house is perfect for a quiet, relaxing getaway in either winter or summer, suited to a small group of friends or couples.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Great location close to all beaches and shops. Quite street. Comfortable both inside and out. Great for all ages.
We loved it and will definitely recommend for anyone who needs to escape and have some quality time with the family. The house was very clean, well kept and all new appliances. Perfect location, th…
the open plan living area with its high ceilings are lovely and the outdoor entertainment deck was a real hit with our kids who spent a lot of time out there and the peacefulness of the location was …
Questions & Answers
Is linen supplied?
No you will need to supply your own linen - sheets, towels, donnas etc.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Adult retreat
- Beach Getaway
- Body treatments
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Swimming Activities
- Walking or Hiking
- Whale watching
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Child friendly
- Off Street Parking
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Double
- Departure Clean - $150 inc. GST Per Booking
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $190 to $381 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.