Newly Renovated Sorr
Sorrento, Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- Guests: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 3x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Pets allowed
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
NEWLY RENOVATED Sorrento beach house, fantastic location, walking distance to both front & back beaches and to main street. Metres from St Paul's Rd general store, & bus service.
Brand new kitchen, stainless steel appliances, stone benches, polished baltic timber floor throughout, brand new bathroom, huge main bedroom, large 2nd bedroom. High ceilings throughout, open plan lounge dining, NEW sandstone gas open fireplace, french doors opening to paved entertaining area & huge lawn back yard. 2 toilets, separate laundrystorage - 42" plasma & 2nd TV, DVD, carport for 2+ carsboat. Gas BBQ. Secure & private.
Walking distance to Sorrento main street , beaches (bay and back) & all that Sorrento has to offer- Sorrento Hotel, Portsea, Yacht Clubs, golf courses, Sorrento-Queenscliff ferry, day spa and springs…
suit 2 families, single family, young adults
sleeps 5 + 1 (fold-down couch)
suit executive, weddings, pet friendly
*** available for longer term rental ( 2 months - 12 months)
Bond - btn $200 - $900
LINEN and TOWELS NOT SUPPLIED UNLESS REQUESTED $20 pp
Additional person (over 5) $50
AVAILABLE FOR LONG TERM RENTAL up to 12 months or longer
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 120 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Distance to shops/beach/other attractions General comfortability and relaxation Spacious back yard
Great location. Big back yard for children to play. Gates to lock cars, boats behind fantastic. Lovely renovated home. Very comfortable. Everything you need.
Beautifully renovated house. Spent the weekend lazing in the sun, enjoying food and wine in the gorgeous garden! Absolutely lovely spot. Thank you
Questions & Answers
Which streets is the property located between?
The property is just before St Pauls Road on the right.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Adult retreat
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Swimming Activities
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wedding venue
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Gas Stove
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Books/magazines supplied
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 3x Single, 1x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $60 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $20 inc. GST Per Person
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $20 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $50 inc. GST Per Booking (applies when more than 5 Adults)
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $163 to $381 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.