By The Bay
Dunsborough, Margaret River & South Coast, WA
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double Sofa
Bedroom 3 - 1x King
Bedroom 4 - 3x Single
Bedroom 5 - 1x Double
- Bathrooms: 3
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
This lovely home is across the road from the beautiful waters of Geographe Bay . Enjoy your first coffee of the day on the large upstairs deck
Outdoor entertaining area is at the front of the house with views towards the ocean.
Space is ample and the whole family can relax together. Retire to the spacious bedrooms at the end of long days, spent exploring this beautiful area of the world, for a trouble-free sleep. With fourfive large bedrooms this place is perfect for all. Awake rejuvenated and enjoy the peace and quiet of the beautiful Quindalup Area. It's the ultimate getaway from the rat race of everyday life. Take a walk through the tranquil surroundings or sit back and sip a crisp Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay. You will never want to leave....…
Delightful in Winter or Summer, you can enjoy the Margaret River Region any time of the year. The only thing you need to do, is decide when you will take the time to enjoy all By the Bay has to offer....See you soon!
Please be aware of the following minimum night stay requirements: Mid week and weekends - 2 nights, long weekends - 3 nights, Easter - 4 nights and Christmas New Year - 7 nights. Linen is provided. For groups of more than four people an extra cost of $35 per person per night applies. Please be aware that for stays of two nights or less a surcharge of $200 will apply.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $1,000
Guest reviews & questions
We had a magical time, there is a wonderful deck to spend the whole day lazing around with friends and family. It felt like our own private beach shack. Thank you again to letting us share this won…
Questions & Answers
Is there an enclosed backyard?
Yes the backyard is full enclosed.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Beach Getaway
- Fishing Nearby
- Water Sports
- Whale watching
- Wine tasting/tours
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Washing Machine
- Boat ramp nearby
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Off Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double Sofa
- Bedroom 3 – 1x King
- Bedroom 4 – 3x Single
- Bedroom 5 – 1x Double
- Property Manager Booking Fee - $66 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $35 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 4 Adults)
- Departure Clean - $200 inc. GST Per Booking
- Baby Cot Hire - $35 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $35 inc. GST Per Booking
|Rate 2 - Peak Season|
|Rate 1 - Mid Season|
|Rate 2 - Peak Season|
|Rate 1 - Mid Season|
|Rate 3 - Low Season|
|Rate 2 - Peak Season|
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $381 to $598 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.