Relaxing Family Home
Bicton, Perth, WA
- Guests: 9
- Bedrooms: 5
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 1x Single
Bedroom 3 - 1x Double Bunk
Bedroom 4 - 1x Single
Bedroom 5 - 1x Queen
- Bathrooms: 3
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Pets allowed
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
****** AVAILABLE FROM 23rd December - 20th January 2014 ******
Restaurants & shops (including Coles) and bus stop into Fremantle or the City are only 200 metres away. At the other end of the street is the Pt Walter Golf Course and the Swan River. This is a perfect location where the options are endless, water sports, cafes, Restuarants, golf, ten pin bowling, gyms, movies, and a short 10 minute drive into Fremantle.
Polished jarrah floor boards throughout the kitchen, dining, lounge and hallways. All bedrooms are carpeted. This house has undergone major renovation over the last few years and presents as a very relaxing, low maintenance property. All gardens are reticulated.
The rear outhouse (granny flat) contains a queen bed with lounge room and ensuite. and is air conditioned and heated.…
This property is suited to 2 x small families that want to save on costs or alternatively one huge family, or 3 x couples travelling together. There is the option to potentially use the boat cars subject to further approvals. Wii Xbox 360 available for use.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 10 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Group stay (10+)
- Sports Training
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Water Sports
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Breakfast provisions available for self-cooking
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Continental breakfast provisions available
- Cooked Breakfast Available
- Cooking Facilities
- Dinner, Bed and Breakfast
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- Day Spa
- DVD Player
- Games room
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Internet Connection
- Local telephone calls included
- Steam Bath
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Wading pool
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Indoor Pets Permitted
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Single
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Double Bunk
- Bedroom 4 – 1x Single
- Bedroom 5 – 1x Queen
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $435 to $653 per night*
Min 10 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.