Fremantle, Perth, WA
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 2
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Harbour Town House offers two bedroom, a sitting room, fully equipped kitchen, lounge/dining room, laundry, bathroom and 2W.C.'s. The main bedroom has a queen size bed and a single bed and trundle, and the sitting room provides a futon for extra sleeping capacity.
The town house is furnished tastefully with modern breezy decor with your comfort and convenience in mind.
* Off street parking
* Wooden and tiled floors
* Balcony setting
* Reverse cycle air-conditioner in kitchen/living area (heats and cools) and in the main bedroom
* Portable fans in bedroom 2
* Washing machine
* Clothes Dryer
* Electric oven and gas cook top
* Microwave oven
* Ipod Dock
* Iron & ironing board
* Telephone for local calls and modem connection.…
* Sandwich maker
* Safety barrier to stairs
Other Facilities include:
* Bed linen
* Magazines and books
* All kitchen utensils
* High chair
We want to make your stay comfortable and relaxing if you have any other enquiries or needs please don't hesitate to enquire. The South Beach park and swimming area is one of the relaxation highlights of the Fremantle region. Picture yourself enjoying an early morning dip or indulging in a champagne appetizer as you watch the setting sun at the end of another beautiful day in paradise.
Harbour Town House is 2 km from the centre of Fremantle where you can begin to explore the fascinating history of WA, appreciate the marvelous architecture of bygone days or continue to relax in one of Australia's best lifestyle cities. Fremantle is alive and vibrant offering bars, restaurants, sailing, fishing, beaches and nightclubs.
It's an easy stroll to Fremantle's famous Cappuccino Strip and Fishing Boat Harbour and the renowned Freo markets. If you're not in the mood for walking, there is a free local bus service just around the corner. The CAT bus is free, frequent and services most tourist attractions around Fremantle, as well as the Fremantle Railway Station, which has a direct line into the City of Perth.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Questions & Answers
No questions asked by other visitors.
- Beach Getaway
- Fishing Nearby
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Continental breakfast provisions available
- Laundry facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Boat ramp nearby
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- No smoking
- Off Street Parking
- Public transport
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
Availability & Price
from $150 to $160 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.