Biscuits On The Beach
Fremantle, Perth, WA
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 1
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
This trendy apartment is located only 150mtrs from the beach! The complex in its time was the old Mills and Wares Biscuit Factory which has now been converted into apartments. With its large open park areas within the complex and access to all amenities this is the place to stay when visiting Fremantle! The apartment comfortably sleeps 4 people and has been refurbished recently and is fully equipped with everything as far as having beach towels provided and toys for the kids.
Have a BBQ or a picnic in the park or take a walk to the beach or local pub for a drink this apartment and its location is superb and highly sort after.
1 Bedroom self-contained secure apartment. Sleeps 4.
Deluxe Queen-size bed sleeps 2 & Good quality sofa bed which sleeps 2.…
Fullly equipped kitchen. Bathroom and laundry facilities.
Flat screen TV, DVD player and Ipod dock.
Reverse Cycle airconditioning and ceiling fans.
All linen and towels supplied. (Beach towels also supplied)
Access to you own private park within the complex.
Great for small Families!
South Fremantle has now become a buzzing hub for visitors from all over the world. With it's beautiful beaches and public spaces it is the place to stay when visiting Fremantle! With everything within walking distance including cafes, restaurants, shops and bars everything is at your fingertips just waiting for you to explore. The Free CAT bus operates regularly and takes you into Fremantle's CBD where you can explore the sites including the Cappuccino Strip, Round House, Art Precinct, Fremantle Prison, Fremantle Boat Harbour and much, much more.
with its uniqueness and vibe your trip to Fremantle will definitely be a memorable experience.
Catch the FREE Cat Bus that comes every 20mins or so into the Fremantle CBD and explore the many things this popular destination has to offer including the famous Cappuccino Strip, The Fremantle Prison, The Fremantle Markets and Boating Harbor. The centre of Fremantle is only 8mins walking distance for those wanting the exercise! Located in the Fremantle CBD is the Fremantle Train Station if you wish to explore other parts of Perth.
This truely is a beautiful setting!
Suits Couples, Individuals or small families.
Dont look past "Biscuits on the Beach"
Quite possibly the best location in Fremantle!
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
- Bond $200
Guest reviews & questions
- Accessible by Wheelchair AS1428
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Student Accommodation
- Swimming Activities
- Unique and Unusual
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Water Sports
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Children's playground
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Lock up Storage
- Off Street Parking
- Secure Parking Onsite
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Departure Clean - $40 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $20 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $10 inc. GST Per Night
|Year Round Tariff|
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $163 to $185 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.