The Ridge House
Fremantle, Perth, WA
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Double
Bedroom 2 - 1x Double
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Ridge House is located on Beaconsfield ridge overlooking South Fremantle and the Indian ocean with sea views from the front garden. It is just a short walk to the South Fremantle shops, lovely South Beach and to pick up the FREE CAT bus on South Terrace to take you into Fremantle in no time.
This well situated home delights the visitor with its small exterior which, upon entry reveals a light and spacious two bedroom home with a cathedral ceiling in the open plan kitchen, dining and living area. This in turn has a pretty aspect with glass doors onto the private, peaceful,lush green courtyard with water feature. A covered outdoor dining area extends the living area for those balmy evenings.
Ridge House is beautifully furnished with many individual features and decorated with attractive slate floors throughout the hall, laundry, kitchen and dining areas and carpeted in the living and bedrooms.…
The queen sized bedroom with walk-in robe and and an additional double bedroom with robe make up the sleeping areas.
The kitchen is well appointed and generously equipped The sitting area with its two comfy sofas and leather recliner add to the relaxing ambiance.
The recently renovated bathroom and separate loo and laundry make up the remainder of the house.
There is a free phone for local calls and WiFi connection, HDTV, DVD and stereo and a carport with off street parking for two.
This tasteful and comfortable home would appeal to those who appreciate the good things in life; a quiet retreat with comfort and style, and close to the numerous attractions that Fremantle has to offer
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 5 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Adult retreat
- Art & craft
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Historical / Museums
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Cooking Facilities
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Public transport
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Double
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Double
- Extra Adults Charge - $30 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $25 inc. GST Per Person/Night
|peak season 2013|
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $190 to $245 per night*
Min 5 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.