Family Fun Beach House
Ledge Point, Perth, WA
- Guests: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
2 storey home located on the grassed dunes of Ledge Point beach. The house contains a balcony that overlooks the ocean and a second balcony that looks over the pool area.
The open plan kitchen is ideal for conversation and entertaining and it has an expresso coffee machine for those budding baristas. (Remember to bring your own favourite ground coffee bean supply)
Reverse cycle cooling available in main living and one master bedroom. More units planned for installation in 2014. Fans supplied.
Other features include:
* Heated pool
* Tennis Court
* Children's playground next door
* Table tennis table
* Home Theatre
* 3 couples rooms each with an ensuite
* A spa with amazing ocean views in the upstairs master suite
* A double shower in the downstairs master suite…
* A 4th bunk-room sleeping 4 with access to the 4th bathroom/laundry. Ledge Point is located just an hour and a half north of Perth city making it an excellent weekend getaway location. Bring your boat and launch it on the beach or use the boat ramp located nearby in Lancelin.
Kite surfing, boating, water skiing, fishing and cray fishing are common local pastimes. Within walking distance is the Ledge Point Golf Course, Country Club (licensed), a skate ramp and play ground for the kids, and a licensed Deli which sells all your major food requirements.
The local trails can be accessed by both 4WD's and motor-bikes. In nearby Lancelin there are lots of other food outlets as well as sandboarding. The house is set on beautiful grounds complete with all the amenities listed above. A Cafe is located some 150m from the house.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- Minimum Stay 2 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- 4WD tours
- Beach Getaway
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Motor Bike friendly
- One night bookings welcome
- Scuba diving
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Stove
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- DVD Player
- Games room
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Wading pool
- Child friendly
- No smoking
- Pets not allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
RatesRates are not available online for this property, please request a quote using the form below.
Property managers will respond with pricing and availability, usually within 24 hours.
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $225 to $540 per night*
Min 2 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.