Clarion Suites Mullaloo B
Mullaloo, Perth, WA
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Twin Singles
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
Clarion Suites Mullaloo Beach provides luxury suites suited to whatever your requirements may be. With trendy Mullaloo Beach just a stones throw away, these fully self-contained spacious suites are perfect for romantic getaways, as a relaxing retreat or a weekend break.
These suites contain 2 large bedrooms with a king size bed and 2 single beds. Ensuite bathroom stocked with Natio Amenities and a spa located off the master bedroom. Fully Self Contained Gourmet Kitchen with Vittoria Coffee and Tea. Separate Laundry area. Private Balcony overlooking the ocean. Desk phone and cordless phone, wireless broadband, Large Plasma TVs in lounge and master bedroom and a selection of Foxtel channels, in-room safe, luxury furnishings. Suitable for 4 people and bedding can be changed to 2 x Kings or 4 x Singles for your requirements, so please advise when making your reservation.…
The property also contains the always popular Panorama Restaurant and Oceanside Bar. Mullaloo is close to attractions to suit both young and old including Sorrento Quay, which is Perth's premier all-season coastal leisure and dining area on Western Australia's Sunset Coast. It is located at Hillarys Boat Harbour and is a popular retreat for anyone looking for entertainment, shopping or relaxation, and the safe, well protected swimming beach is a favourite with overseas and local visitors. AQWA (The Aquarium of WA) and Rottnest Island Ferry are at the harbour with world class golf courses, major shopping centres, cinemas, Arena Joondalup and Challenge Stadium sporting facilities, all nearby.
Perfect for corporate relocations or family holidays.
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 365 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
- Accessible by Wheelchair AS1428
- Adult retreat
- Beach Getaway
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Group stay (10+)
- School Group
- Swimming Activities
- Unique and Unusual
- Valentines Day
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Clothes Dryer
- Cooked Breakfast Available
- Cooking Facilities
- Gas Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Lift / Elevator
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Vacuum System
- Washing Machine
- Boat ramp nearby
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Off Street Parking
- Tour desk
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Twin Singles
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $318 to $423 per night*
Min 3 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.