2 Storey Getaway
Padbury, Perth, WA
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x King, 1x Single
Bedroom 2 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1x Single
- Bathrooms: 2
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
The residence is situated in a quiet suburb close to all facilities, lounge in the saltwater pool, walk to Parks, Reserves, drive to Gyms, Golf, Boat Harbour, Water Sports or Nature Walks & 5 minutes to pristine beaches. Large areas for BBQ's or entertaining, off pool shower & toilet with Outdoor sound system for a great ambiance and free wifi.
The decor is modern with a touch of antique with some of the old pieces of furniture lovingly restored around the house. You have a large airy upstairs bedroom that sleeps 3, a normal size bedroom with a double bed & the 3rd is a bed_study. The kitchen is large & free flowing with a light & breezy feel to it. Whether it is cold or hot outside the pool area creates a very relaxing scene and did I tell you about the free wifi.…
Major shopping center is 3 minutes by car. Hilarys Boat Harbour is 5 minutes away. Park & playground are 2 minutes walk. Buses linking to freeway train service runs past the front door 20min to the city. A community Gym with sauna, steam room, olympic size swimming pool with various exercise groups 5 minutes away. Golf, there are many courses close by to choose from. Or a stroll through Pinarroo a local reserve with hundreds of Kanagaroos quite OK to have you walk amongst them, all free as well as the wifi.
If you are looking for a place to relax in but also have the opportunity to explore from this place is for you. A car would be handy but you don't need it if you are OK with Perth's very efficient public transport system. The home would suit an executive couple as a retreat or a family wanting to live the experience and for those who want to be in the room but not there - FREE WIFI
We also enjoy assisting emigrants moving to our fantastic city. We offer an Australian postal address along with referee as we can be your first trusted business contact in Australia. All this is possible through the trust of this website booking offer.
We want you to have the best time possible with the investment you are making into your holiday. If we can help you in any way please feel free to contact us once you have confirmed your booking. Satisfied clients are very important to our business. So we hope that you have a great holiday where ever you stay. K&H
P.S. Free Wifi
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 366 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 7 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Great big pool was very useful!
Had a wonderful stay here, the property provided everything we wanted. We even befriended the property cat, who seemed adament that it would come in each time we arrived home. Pool was great, reall…
The property was excellent - everything we needed! Enjoyed the cinema room, great comfy lounges and beds were also very comfortable. Close to beaches, retaurants and shopping centres and approx 20 …
Questions & Answers
Is the pool safely fenced off?
The pool is fenced and behind lockable/self closing doors.
Is there any area outside that is under cover and protected from rain? Also, do either bathr…
There is a covered pergola outside. Both bathrooms are shower only. The downstairs shower ha…
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- 4WD tours
- Adult retreat
- Arts and Theatre
- Beach Getaway
- Clean Beaches Award Winner
- Executive rental
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Group stay (10+)
- Historical / Museums
- Horse Riding
- Student Accommodation
- Swimming Activities
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Whale watching
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- CD Player
- Children's playground
- DVD Player
- Internet Connection
- Stereo/Music system
- TV with teletext/caption functions
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Pets permitted
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- 24 hour reception
- Alarm System
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Pets permitted
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x King, 1x Single
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Single
- Departure Clean - $150 inc. GST Per Booking
- Linen Hire - $70 inc. GST Per Booking
- Property Manager Booking Fee - $40 inc. GST Per Booking
- Extra Adults Charge - $18 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $15 inc. GST Per Person/Night (applies when more than 2 Children)
- Airport Transfer - $120 inc. GST Per Booking
- Early Arrival - $50 inc. GST Per Booking
- Weekly Service (inc.Linen) - $70 inc. GST Per Week
- Housekeeping (Light.Servicing) - $70 inc. GST Per Week
- Telephone - $35 inc. GST Per Week
- Baby Cot Hire - $15 inc. GST Per Booking
- High Chair Hire - $10 inc. GST Per Booking
- Broadband Internet - $8 inc. GST Per Week
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $125 inc. GST Per Booking
- Sofa Bed Linen Charge - $45 inc. GST Per Booking
- Cable TV - $30 inc. GST Per Week
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $134 to $229 per night*
Min 7 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.