Perth, Perth, WA
- Guests: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen
Bedroom 2 - 2x Single
- Bathrooms: 1
- Air conditioning
- Car space
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
New Charming 2 Bedrm Self Contained House Centrally located in Kensington yet away(6km)from hustle bustle of City, near to South Perth
Yes, it is a fully furnished short term rental property with modern kitchen, linens, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery and clean towels.
No, it is not an apartment, but a landed property with alfresco area and backyard to chill out and kids to play. (a new Cubby House for kids!)
There is ample parking for 2 cars at the driveway and easy access into the property, especially helpful for families with young kids or elderly parents.
All our guests have raved about the convenience at the doorstep! Be it to have a meal or simply get a loaf of bread or carton of milk at the shops in 1 min walk!
FAMILY, COUPLES, FRIENDS…
It suits couples, family or Friends and yes, we love kids! Not oly do we have toys and books to keep them happy, the kids can play in the enclosed backyard!
CORPORATE RELOCATIONS TRAVELLERS
We also specialises in Coporate Relocation and typically reserve the end of the year period for our Corporate Clients. Do check with us on the preferred rate for Corporate.
WHAT (IS INCLUDED)
- Tea, Coffee,
- Fresh Linens, Towels
- Bathroom - Bath Gel, Shampoo
- Laundry - Washing powder
- Kitchen - Cooking oil, Salt, Sugar, Pepper
(We know going on a holiday can be expensive, we try to include everything to save you $$)
Sure, we need to charge a certain amount to cover our costs, but we prefer to have the property fully booked! So, if you want to stay longer than a week or even better a month.. we will be very happy to work out a special rate for you.
If you are not familiar with Kensington, it's centrally located in the City of South Perth, especially if you will be working in the City or driving down South to Margaret River or up North to Monkey Mia. Nearby suburbs include South Perth, Como & Victoria Park.
ALL OUR PREV GUESTS HAVE RAVED ABOUT THE CONVENIENCE - Just a stone throw (1 min walk), there is a Deli, Newsagent, Hairdresser, Thai & Greek Restaurants, Beauty, Fitness & small supermarket for all your needs.
Attractions nearby include :
* Shopping & Cafe
-Victoria Park Shopping & Cafe strip - 1.8 Km
-City Centre - Hay street & Factory Outlet Harbour Town - 7 Km
-Subiaco (Cafe Market) - 10 Km
-Fremantle (Seafood Market) -19 km
* Leisure & Beaches
- Burswood Casino - 3.5 km
- Esplanade Riverside (Bell Tower) - 6 km
- Kings Park - 8 Km
- Cottesloe Beach - 17 km
- Golf Courses nearby : Collier Park & Maylands
- Other Parks nearby - Taylor Reserve, McCallum Park (near Water Ski Area) & Sir James Mitchelle Park (near Swan River)
- Curtin Uni - 2.5 km
- UWA - 10 km
- Bus Stop to City ( 2 min walk)
- Train Station - Victoria Park - 2km or 20min walk (Perth has great weather!)
- Airport - 14 km
You can pay Online via Rent-A-Home's Easypay. Bond of $200 will be requested separately as Rent-a-Home do not process Bond payments.
There is a Bond of $200.00 wich will be refunded within 48 hours upon inspection and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival.
Rate quoted is based on 2 Guests
Bedroom 1 : 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 : 2 Single Beds
Check In - After 3.00 pm
Check Out - Before 10.00 am
In order to secure a booking, a Holding Deposit is required equal to 25 percent of the Total Amount. Please note that the Holding Deposit is non-refundable in the event of a Cancellation.
* All cancellations incur loss of deposit
* If cancellation made within 30 days of arrival loss of 100 percent of the total booking price
The fine print
- EasyPay - Rent-A-Home provides a secure online payment facility.
Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer
- Minimum Stay 5 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
Hello Claire We had a great time staying at Kensington Park and it was very close to most places we visited. The facilities were great and the extras vey much appreciated. We would recommend the…
Thanks. We had a good stay at the unit. It was a very comfortable couple of weeks.
Private, well located (if you have a car) and easy to feel at home in.
Questions & Answers
Does the property have car parking available?
Yes, there is parking for 3 cars.
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Cooking Facilities
- Fans (Ceiling / Standing)
- Hair Dryer
- Heaters provided
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Videos/DVDs Supplied
- Child friendly
- Lock Up Garage Parking
- Off Street Parking
- Street Parking
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen
- Bedroom 2 – 2x Single
- Extra Adults Charge - $10 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 2 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $10 inc. GST Per Night
- Pet Cleaning Charge - $150 inc. GST Per Booking
|Feb - Oct 2013|
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
$139 per night^ Hot Deal
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.