Quality Resort Sorrento B
Sorrento, Perth, WA
- Guests: 8
- Bedrooms: 3
Bedroom 1 - 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
Bedroom 2 - 1x Twin Singles
Bedroom 3 - 1x Twin Singles
- Bathrooms: 1
- Wireless Internet
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioning
- See all features »
Main image carousel
Image thumbnail carousel (controls above carousel)
This apartment is rated 3.5 star, is fully self-contained and has 3 bedrooms. The master contains a queen size bed (or 2 singles on request), the other bedrooms contains 2 single beds. There is a separate kitchen, dining and lounge area and the laundry area contains a washing machine and second shower. This apartment is suitable for families or group stays with sleeping for 6 but can have and extra child or adult stay on the sofa bed in the lounge area for an additional $30 per night. Located surrounding the resort grounds.
Queen Size Beds:1
Roll Out Beds:1
Maximum Guests In Room:8
Bathroom Amenities Provided
With a beachfront location unique only to Quality Resort Sorrento Beach, these fully self-contained spacious apartments are perfect for romantic getaways, as a relaxing retreat or a weekend break. With outdoor swimming pool, spa, sauna & BBQ area.…
Cable TV in room
CNN or other News in room
Color TV in room
Dataport or RJ11 phone jack in room
Direct Dial in Room
Full Kitchen in room
Hair Dryer in room
IronIroning Board in room
International Direct Dial
Movies in room
Radio in room
Refrigerator in room
Remote Control TV in room
The fine print
- DirectPay - Rent-A-Home takes reservations on this property but the property manager processes payments directly with you.
- up to 365 Days before Arrival
- Minimum Stay 1 Nights
Guest reviews & questions
No reviews for this property yet.
Have you stayed at this property? Add your review.
Questions & Answers
Do you have a bond?
Yes we take a credit card imprint at check in if you do not have a credit card we then take …
Need more information on property features? You need to first request a quote and then ask a question.
- Beach Getaway
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Fishing Nearby
- Food / Restaurants
- Gay / Lesbian
- Group stay (10+)
- One night bookings welcome
- School Group
- Scuba diving
- Swimming Activities
- Theme Park Nearby
- Valentines Day
- Wake boarding / water skiing
- Walking or Hiking
- Water Sports
- Wedding venue
- Whale watching
- Wine tasting/tours
- Winter holiday
- Bath Towels provided
- Bedding & Sheets provided
- Children's Cot
- Children's High Chair
- Continental Breakfast Available
- Cooked Breakfast Available
- Cooking Facilities
- Electric Stove
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Laundry facilities
- Level access
- Reverse Cycle Heating
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Washing Machine
- BBQ - Gas
- Boat ramp nearby
- Books/magazines supplied
- Broadband Internet available
- Cable TV/Satellite TV
- Children's playground
- Heated spa (not spa bath)
- Internet Connection
- Child friendly
- Wheel Chair
- Outdoor pool
- Swimming Pool
- Business centre
- Conference facilities
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Off Street Parking
- Tour desk
- Walk to the shops
- Bedroom 1 – 1x Queen, 1x Double Sofa
- Bedroom 2 – 1x Twin Singles
- Bedroom 3 – 1x Twin Singles
- Extra Adults Charge - $30 inc. GST Per Night (applies when more than 6 Adults)
- Extra Children Charge - $30 inc. GST Per Night
- Airport Transfer - $99 inc. GST Per Booking
- Baby Cot Hire - $7 inc. GST Per Night
- Broadband Internet - $20 inc. GST Per Night
All fields required unless marked optional
Availability & Price
from $271 to $325 per night*
Min 1 nights stay
How do I make a booking?
From a Quote
- Step 1) Search the website and Add properties to MyList. Submit your preferred properties by using Request a Quote. Property Managers will send you confirmed price and availability.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from your Quote. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information.
From a Tariff or Hot Deal
- Step 1) Search using your desired location and dates. The Tariff Price will be shown in the results.
- Step 2) Then you can Make a Booking or reservation form by clicking 'Make Reservation' from the search results or property page. Alternatively a Reservation form (PDF or Word Doc) can be downloaded from our Visitor Terms & Conditions page or your Quote.
- Step 3) Once we receive your "RZ" reservation request, a consultant will process all details and send a "BK" Booking Confirmation, payment receipt with arrival and key collection information. Payment can be made with credit card or by direct deposit.
Are pets permitted?
Some properties allow Pets and will display Pets Permitted. Visitors will need to advise the type and size of pet and whether the pet is indoor or an outdoor pet.
Properties that do not show Pets Permitted will not accept pets.
A Pet Bond might be required to clean. deodourise and disinfect the property prior to the next visitor arrival to ensure the property is allergy free.
Availability calendar not up to date?
rentahome does encourage our property managers to update their availability calendars as often as possible.
Unfortunately it isn't always as frequent as we'd like, each calendar has a date of which the calendar was last updated so you who how up to date the listing is.
This is why rentahome has the quote process, it confirms the current availability of your selected property/s and the best rate available for your stay.
Are visitors able to inspect properties?
rentahome welcomes inspections however they may not be always feasible and are generally only available for longer stays of three months or longer.
The property must first be quoted as available with a price for your requested dates.
To request an inspection simply login to your Quote at the below link using your quote number and surname: http://www.rent-a-home.com.au/home/my/quotedetails.aspx
Scroll down to your preferred property and under the photo there will be a button 'Request Inspection', click on 'Request Inspection' and fill in your details. Your details will be sent to the property manager who will make contact within 48hours to arrange an appointment.
If there is no 'Request Inspection' button, this means the property manager does not provide inspections.
Please note that properties are not held and may be booked by other visitors.
Will I have to pay a security deposit?
A Bond/Security Deposit may be required by the Property Manager the amount will vary depending on the property manager. If so, this payment will take place outside of the Rentahome EasyPay System and you may be asked to direct transfer funds into the Property Manager's bank account or a credit card imprint may be requested. Rentahome does not become involved in the payment or return of bonds or security deposits. Return of these amounts is based on the Property Manager's terms and conditions and their inspection of the property after your stay.
The Security Deposit (Bond) is required to cover any damage or incidential costs incurred during your stay at the property. If there is no Damage or Additional Costs then the Security Deposit will be refunded. If the amount of the Damage or Additional Costs are greater than the Security Deposit, then the Guest will be required to pay the difference.
On Arrival, please report any damage or requirement maintenance immediately to the property manager, as you will be liable for any Damage on your departure.
A Bond applies for properties under a Lease agreement. The Bond is typically lodged with a government Bond Authority and returned at the the end of the stay following an Exit Inspection and review of the Condition Report.
Rent-A-Home processes rental payment with guests directly. We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Bank Transfer.
Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards accepted.
The Property Manager will process payment with guests directly.